UCLA Staff Assembly is proud to award scholarships each year to UCLA Staff across campus who are looking for career enhancement and professional growth opportunities. The number of scholarships and amount awarded are dependent upon revenue derived from various fundraising events. Scholarship awards are made through an application process and applicants may apply for an individual scholarship of up to $500.
The award may include:
- Enrollment course at University Extension (UNEX) for any quarter of the 2017-18 academic year
- CHR Staff Training and Development course of choice
- Funding up to $500 for a conference, workshop, seminar, or certification course
Scholarships may be used for registration or enrollment fees at:
- Courses required for certification
- Courses required for degree attainment if related to current position or career development
- Registration fees for seminars and workshops (EXCLUDING travel expenses)
- Books for career development
Through this campaign, we are embarking on a new method of funding. We hope to increase the number of scholarships we give out in 2018, providing more opportunities for our amazing staff members.
To view past recipients of UCLA Staff Assembly Scholarships, please click here.