The annual Small Business Resource Fair is one of UCLA’s most effective and proven avenues for supporting the development and growth of business enterprise. Participation in the Fair provides small business owners with an opportunity to reach over 400 UCLA departments who purchase over $250 million annually in products and services. Additionally, the staff members who attend the fair are encouraged to consider patronizing the represented businesses for personal goods and services where appropriate.
The Small Business Resource Fair is coordinated by the UCLA Staff Assembly, an organization dedicated to promoting the interests and welfare of all staff members. Staff Assembly offers scholarships for career enhancement and professional growth, enrichment programs, and resource opportunities to UCLA staff members.
Getting to UCLA:
- Directions to UCLA on the UCLA Transportation website
- Location of John Wooden Center (221 Westwood Plaza)
- From the 405, Exit Sunset Blvd East – continue east on Sunset Blvd to Westwood Plaza. Turn right on Westwood Blvd and continue straight to underground parking structure Lot 4. If you are a vendor, please stop at the Parking & Information Kiosk at the entrance, and give the password that was provided to you via email in order to receive your one parking permit. (One parking permit per booth, valid only Tuesday, January 30, 2018.)
2017 Resource Fair Vendor Participants
BIOTECH AND LAB
PRINTING AND OFFICE SUPPLIES
FACILITIES AND TRANSPORTATION
- California Surveying & Drafting Supply
- Comfort First Products (IDM Inc.)
- CPM One Source, Inc.
- Fraser Communications
- John B. Rudy Company
- Klean And Shine Services
- McMurray Stern
- Medical Air Care, Inc.
- Pardess Air Inc.
- Service Connected, Inc.
- SOS Survival Products
- Superco Specialty Products
- UCLA Fleet & Transit
- World Industrial Products and Supplies
IT AND ELECTRONICS
FOOD AND PARTY SUPPLIES
The Resource Fair is a key outreach activity to promote commerce with small businesses at the University. UCLA departments can benefit from this event. Your participation helps UCLA meet its obligations as a federal contractor and may improve the value you get from your purchasing dollar.
This is your opportunity to learn about a wide variety of small business vendors available to UCLA, meet new vendors, and renew relationships with established vendor representatives. Bring plenty of business cards to hand out and enter into our prize drawing.
Light refreshments will be provided beginning at 11:30 A.M. and prizes will be awarded throughout the day.
Bring your BruinCard to allow for easier entry into the Resource Fair.