The annual Small Business Resource Fair is one of UCLA’s most effective and proven avenues for supporting the development and growth of business enterprise. Participation in the Fair provides small business owners with an opportunity to reach over 400 UCLA departments who purchase over $250 million annually in products and services. Additionally, the staff members who attend the fair are encouraged to consider patronizing the represented businesses for personal goods and services where appropriate.
The Small Business Resource Fair is coordinated by the UCLA Staff Assembly, an organization dedicated to promoting the interests and welfare of all staff members. Staff Assembly offers scholarships for career enhancement and professional growth, enrichment programs, and resource opportunities to UCLA staff members.
Getting to UCLA:
- Directions to UCLA on the UCLA Transportation website
- Location of Ackerman Grand Ballroom (2400 Ackerman Union, 2nd floor)
- Enter off of Sunset Blvd. and proceed to the Parking and Information Kiosk inside P4. If you are a vendor please give the password that is included in your registration packet in order to receive your one parking permit. (One parking permit per booth, valid only Thursday, January 29, 2015.)
- Driving directions to Parking Structure 4
The 2015 Small Business Resource Fair Registration Packet is available for download below. Registrations should be completed and returned by the registration deadline of January 14, 2015 (late registrations will incur additional fees). We hope that you will also consider donating a door prize for this event.
Join us and seize the opportunity to expand your client base and reach new customers. We look forward to seeing you there! For more information, contact Ella Gogel at (310) 206-8640 or email@example.com.
- Name recognition as Resource Fair vendor inside Fair brochure
- 8’ x 10’ space in vendor area of the Grand Ballroom; space includes table, table cloth, and chairs
- Name recognition and signage in the registration area
- Name recognition as a participant of the 2015 Resource Fair on the UCLA Staff Assembly website throughout calendar year 2015
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch, and parking pass for company representative
- Opportunity to distribute product information to over 1000 attendees
- Info session (10am-10:30am) given by a representative of the UCLA Purchasing Department on “How To DO Business with UCLA”
- SPECIAL PROMOTION! Opportunity to bundle your investment with a Staff Assemebly 5K sponsorship
- Register today! To pay your registration, please go to:https://commerce.cashnet.com/UCLARESOURCEFAIR2015
The Resource Fair is a key outreach activity to promote commerce with small businesses at the University. UCLA departments can benefit from this event. Your participation helps UCLA meet its obligations as a federal contractor and may improve the value you get from your purchasing dollar.
This is your opportunity to learn about a wide variety of small business vendors available to UCLA, meet new vendors, and renew relationships with established vendor representatives. Bring plenty of business cards to hand out and enter into our prize drawing.
A light lunch will be provided beginning at 11:30 A.M. and prizes will be awarded throughout the day.
Bring your BruinCard to allow for easier entry into the Resource Fair and you’ll automatically be entered in the “Swipe to Win” Sweepstakes for several chances to win a $25 deposit on your BruinCard.