Learn@Lunch: Your UC Retirement, presented by Brandon Moore from Fidelity.
Please register to attend our next Learn@Lunch Program.
UCLA Staff Assembly, in collaboration with Fidelity at UCLA, is excited to offer a Learn@Lunch session with Brandon Moore.
- Are you interested in understanding your retirement benefit options at UC (Pension Choice vs. Savings Choice)?
- Do you want to evaluate your own financial situation and priorities?
- Are you interested in learning about the Rollovers into UC Retirement Savings Program?
- Do you wish to take advantage of 1:1 counseling from a Fidelity Workplace Financial Consultant?
If you answered yes, to any of the ideas listed above, then this Learn@Lunch workshop is for you. Please register at our zoom link to confirm your attendance to this webinar.
Please note, this Learn@Lunch Program will not be recorded. We appreciate your cooperation in not recording or taking any photos during this program.
Please join UCLA’s First Lady, Mrs. Carol Block, and your fellow Staff Assembly members, in cheering on the UCLA Women’s Rowing team as they face off against Loyola Marymount on Saturday, April 22nd!
Enjoy a brunch reception, plus one guest, at Whiskey Red’s before walking to the UCLA Boathouse for the meet. This event provides a wonderful opportunity to meet the First Lady in a fun environment, snack on delicious food, win raffle prizes, and support Bruin athletics. The event is sponsored by the Chancellor’s Office and UCLA Staff Assembly.
The application deadline is Friday, April 7, 2023. A random selection process will choose 20 respondents to attend the event (each person may bring one guest only). Those who are selected will be notified by Monday, April 17.
For questions, please contact UCLA Staff Assembly at email@example.com.
Location: Marina del Rey, CA (Provide your own transportation.)
Parking: Information to follow
Rowing Meet: 11:30-12:30pm
- All staff members who have at least one year of service and currently hold career or contract appointments may apply to attend the event.
- Staff classified as Senior Management Group are not eligible.
- Staff who have not attended this event in the past will be prioritized for consideration in the random selection process. To ensure new staff has the opportunity to participate, we ask that you not apply if you have attended an Outdoors with Mrs. Block event in the past, in person or virtually. However, if you are not selected for this event, you may reapply in the future.